An error occurred updating the password database

6854933580_2c8b688306_z

object, it's not being attached to the context because it's added to a disconnected entity which is then attached to the context.

You either need to let EF handle the whole object graph connectivity situation or you need to do it all yourself. 1) I believe that if you setup cascading delete directly in the database you also need to define it in your model.

And having the Is your Connection string set up properly to point to that database?

Where is your code for mapping your classes to the database?

If have installed and configured ADFS 3.0 (Windows 2012 R2). Password Change Exception: Exception of type 'Microsoft. On internet didn't find much nor adfs eventid 407 or 53. I solved the problem myself (with help from Microsoft).

Authenticating my webapplication with ADFS is working correctly however when i want to update/change my password i get this error on the ADFS login page: "The new password is not set. The errormessage i go "passwordvalidationerror" is very misleading, i thought it pointed to communication error between AD and ADFS.

The settings in the model designer are in the properties window of the relevant association (click on the association line between the two entities in the designer surface, then select "Properties").

an error occurred updating the password database-38an error occurred updating the password database-2an error occurred updating the password database-87an error occurred updating the password database-73

I had a long list and I was down to the 8th user before I received this message: $passwd patriciac Changing password for "patriciac" patricia's New password: Enter the new password again: 3004-622 An error occurred updating the password database. Well, at the time I created this user account, her name was longer than allowed on AIX, so I had to cut off a character. It seems that the ADFS service account want to change the password which i wanted te change so i made the ADFS service account domain admin but that does not solves the problem and i get the same errors. In the eventviewer of the DC there are informational events which says dat an passwordchange has attempted, which is logged as wel as a password is changed not via ADFS. This fix doesn't need to be installed because the dll's are older then on our ADFS server (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3035025) The endpoint for update passwords in adfs is enabled (ohterwise i didn't get the updatepassword screen).The accounts we tested with had passwords that were not 21 days old yet.Steps to reproduce on Magento 2.1.2: Notification email sends ok, but once I try to create the password, it give error: Something went wrong while saving the new password.

You must have an account to comment. Please register or login here!